Scrapbook/Craftsmanship in Developer Tools
- A collection of small touches I enjoyed.
- Elm: the compiler is incredibly helpful with friendly language – and clear instructions with what's going wrong.
- Github: Editing workflows uses a smart editor that makes it much easier to author; I regret trying to this manually when I first started using Github Actions.
- Cron strings get a nice highlight indicating there's something useful; hovering converts the value to a human readable message.
- If I had to tweak this further I'd probably make it always visible (dismissable) on the side instead of an explicit hover.