- This is a collection of ad-hoc notes from reading, thinking and exploring: written for myself as I learn. Having them publicly available gives me an easier way to access them when I want, and to occasionally link to when I need to share information.
- More carefully considered notes are published on ExpLog. These days, I'm most likely to respond on Twitter if you have any comments.
- I edit these notes using LogSeq, which you should check out if you haven't; they're then automatically published every couple of hours using a Github Action. I use Org Mode to write – and then rely on running Emacs in batch mode to export to HTML; the configuration is an adapted version of the one used to publish expLog.
- The light vertical line on the right shows the full commit history: ticks to the right mark days, ticks to the left identify commits.
- The dark border on top of links in the index indicates the file size, to quickly distinguish between detailed and superficial notes.